Uniting for Action on the Maryland Economy
Uniting for Action on the Maryland Economy is a non-partisan initiative that brings Marylanders together to build relationships, strengthen collaboration skills, explore different views on economic issues, and work together to address economic challenges in MD.
We have formed a select cohort of Maryland Uniters ages 18+ with wide-ranging views and a commitment to collaborating across divides on economic issues from September 2021 to June 2022.
Maryland Uniters are on a mission to:
1. Build relationships across geographic, political, racial, and other divides
2. Increase understanding of economic challenges across MD
3. Strengthen individual skills for communicating and collaborating across divides
4. Tackle economic challenges that impact all communities across MD
5. Make civic participation of ordinary Marylanders possible, probable, and powerful
6. Contribute to improved civic health and democracy in MD
Who is leading this effort?