NH Dialogue Across Difference
New Hampshire Listens & Urban Rural Action teamed up for Dialogue Across Difference Zoom workshops for college students in New Hampshire on Feb 8 and 9, 2022.
The workshops were available to students at participating institutions in New Hampshire (see right). Participants engaged with students at other institutions with different lived experiences and perspectives.
An interactive Zoom workshop with the following flow:
1. A brief introduction to the ABCs for Constructive Dialogue, which help us deepen understanding and connection across difference
2. Moderated small-group breakout discussions with students from different institutions
3. Reflections on the experience
1. Raise awareness of the assumptions we bring into conversations across difference
2. Provide a dialogue opportunity for students to increase understanding of different views on issues
3. Strengthen skills for communicating across divides
4. Have fun!